Monday, May 18, 2015

Dear Susan

Dear Susan

    
    Nice to meet you.I’m a leader of a school cheering squad. I'm so happy to know you. My name is Lan. I saw you from the school newspaper. My friend who is the journalist of school told me you are winner of school beauty survey. You know what? You are the perfect person to participate in our activity. First, we are focusing to be the best cheering squad in this region and we are always successful. There is no doubt, our team is full of beauty, they all full of energy and vitality. We lead the fashion culture of the school. We are the most popular in the school community. Normally, we need a lot of time of screening for new members but this time I will guarantee for you because you are so good. I like you. Some relevant details I will tell you after I see you. Would you go to my office to talk about this? I will wait until you come here. I forget to tell you if you join us you will know a lot of cute boys. See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds wonderful. I can't wait to be on the cheerleading squad. You are sooooooo right because I am pretty, fashionable and a natural leader. hahahahahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete